Powerplay review 2022
Not available in United States
If you don’t have time to read my full Powerplay review, take a look at this summary which highlights the site’s pros and cons.
Pros of Powerplay
- Reputation. — You will have a hard time finding negative online reviews about Powerplay that are legitimate.
- Customer Support. — I am delighted by how easy it is to discuss problems with support. Even better is the high standard of customer service, with most issues resolved.
- Promotions. — Powerplay’s promotions will keep you coming back for more.
- Ease of use. — You will have no problems navigating Powerplay’s platform and finding your favorite games.
- Theme & Design. — Powerplay’s design is fairly exclusive and should keep you entertained.
- Mobile Experience. — Playing on Powerplay on your mobile should be pleasant.
Cons of Powerplay
- License. — Powerplay isn’t licensed in the best places like Malta and the UK. Instead, it is licensed in Curaçao. It is a good idea to look at how the website handles player issues before depositing any money. Check our section “Is Powerplay Legit?” for more information.
- VIP Program. — Powerplay needs to offer more VIP benefits to attract high stakes and regular players.
The longer the site has been operating, the better trust it shows.
The number provided is the minimum age to play on this casino. You may need to be older to play on this site depending on your current location.
The location can play a role in the trustworthiness of a gambling site.
Is Powerplay Legit?
- No Complaints. — I have not uncovered any evidence of legitimate customer complaints.
- Perfect Complaint Resolution. — Seemingly all of the online complaints from players are resolved by Powerplay.
C grade means that the license is probably easy to obtain, and not very useful for players. The only requirement to obtain such licenses is generally to pay a fee. Such licenses do not bring much security to players.
Casino products available
Top Casino Games
- Good Site Navigation. — Powerplay has an appealing interface, which makes it less challenging to find your preferred games.
- Pleasant Performance. — It is uncommon to have a glitch that causes this site to slow down.
- Cool Design. — Powerplay has a cutting-edge theme that helps it stand out from other online casinos.
- Nice Mobile Experience. — If you want to enjoy playing casino games on your phone, Powerplay’s mobile website is a good option.
- Security Features. — Powerplay offers the following security features: SSL Encryption.
- Lengthy Registration Process. — You may need patience, because registering with Powerplay is time-consuming.
Up to 1000 USD Welcome Package
- Wagering requirements — 35 deposit amount + bonus amount
- Minimum deposit — $10
- Maximum bonus - $1,000
- Valuable Promotions. — I am impressed by the quality and quantity of promotions on Powerplay.
- Some Promotions. — You’ll find an ordinary number of promotions at Powerplay. There should be enough to keep you satisfied.
- Decent VIP Program. — Powerplay has done a decent job with its VIP program. That said, there’s room for improvement.
- No VIP Transparency. — Powerplay doesn’t tell players anything about its VIP program.
- No Exclusive Promotions. — Powerplay never offers unique promotions to its players. There’s nothing on Powerplay that I have not already seen at other casinos.
Regular Payment Methods
Regular Payment Methods
The maximum payout limit on Powerplay is 3000 USD Per Day.
The payout speed on Powerplay depends on the withdrawal method used. Check the payment page of Powerplay for more information.
- Instant Support Help. — The support team is extremely easy to get in touch with. One of the agents should assist you with your issue within seconds or minutes.
- Helpful Assistance. — The support team made a decent attempt to help me after I got in contact. However, I must report the following issues I had during the conversation: live agent requires to contact email support, support can't answers all my questions.
- Live chat. — Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Before I move forward with my Powerplay review, make sure you don’t play on this platform if you reside in one of the following countries:
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- East Timor
- Equatorial Guinea
- Eswatini (Swaziland)
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- State of Palestine
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Ascension & Tristan da Cunha
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Martin (French Part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten (Dutch Part)
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara
Here's my verdict for this Powerplay Review:
You can find a better casino
I recommend that you open an account with Powerplay and give it a try. You won’t regret it!
It offers so many choices to players, and I believe it provides genuine value.
Best of all, it is suitable whether you only want to play for a few minutes, or else you are a high roller who intends to stay for hours.
As my 2021 Powerplay draws to a close, I want to thank you for reading it and wish you the best of luck!