Cyberbet review 2022
Not available in United States
If you’re short on time and can’t read my full Cyberbet review. Here’s a quick summary.
Pros of Cyberbet
- Reputation. — Despite a few negative reviews here and there, Cyberbet’s reputation is very good.
- Customer Support. — In general, Cyberbet’s support is available to speak with and they handle most complaints well.
- Ease of use. — Cyberbet’s platform allows you to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Theme & Design. — Cyberbet’s theme is better than most of its competitors.
- Mobile Experience. — You should enjoy every minute of your experience playing on Cyberbet’s mobile site.
Cons of Cyberbet
- License. — Cyberbet isn’t licensed in the best places like Malta and the UK. Instead, it is licensed in Curaçao. It is a good idea to look at how the website handles player issues before depositing any money. Check our section “Is Cyberbet Legit?” for more information.
- Promotions. — Cyberbet provides ‘okay’ promotions at best.
- VIP Program. — You will not find a VIP program on Cyberbet.
The longer the site has been operating, the better trust it shows.
The number provided is the minimum age to play on this casino. You may need to be older to play on this site depending on your current location.
The location can play a role in the trustworthiness of a gambling site.
Is Cyberbet Legit?
- Few Complaints. — What was impressive about Cyberbet was the relatively low number of complaints. Most of these issues are related to: accounts closed, bad player experience, confiscated funds, responsible gaming compliance.
- Most Complaints Resolved. — In most instances, Cyberbet provides a solution to player problems.
C grade means that the license is probably easy to obtain, and not very useful for players. The only requirement to obtain such licenses is generally to pay a fee. Such licenses do not bring much security to players.
Casino products available
Top Casino Games
- Good Site Navigation. — The high-quality interface provided by Cyberbet allows players to navigate the site quickly.
- Pleasant Performance. — Finding a bug or glitch that slows down the site is unusual.
- Cool Design. — Cyberbet has a nice, modern design that ensures players enjoy using it.
- Brilliant Mobile Experience. — Cyberbet’s mobile site is honestly one of the best I have used so far when playing online casino games.
- Security Features. — Cyberbet offers the following security features: SSL Encryption.
- Standard Registration Process. — Players that register with Cyberbet will find that it takes a standard length of time.
Up to 200 EUR Welcome Package
- Wagering requirements — 20x deposit amount + bonus amount
- Minimum deposit —
- Maximum bonus - €200
- Valuable Promotions. — I am impressed by the quality and quantity of promotions on Cyberbet.
- Hardly Any Promotions. — There are very few promotions on Cyberbet at present.
- No VIP Program. — At present, Cyberbet does not reward loyal players with a VIP program.
- No Exclusive Promotions. — There is nothing exclusive or special about the promotions at Cyberbet.
Regular Payment Methods
Other Payment Methods
Regular Payment Methods
Their is no limit to how much Cyberbet can pay you per day/week/month.
The payout speed on Cyberbet depends on the withdrawal method used. Check the payment page of Cyberbet for more information.
- Easy To Contact Support. — The process to reach out to support is quite straightforward and smooth. You should not encounter issues getting help from them.
- Helpful Assistance. — The support was good overall. Still, I encountered the following issues during my experience: bots before human, slow communication from support, support can't answers all my questions.
- Live chat. — Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Before I move forward with my Cyberbet review, make sure you don’t play on this platform if you reside in one of the following countries:
- United States
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
- French Guiana
- French Southern Territories
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Martin (French Part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- United Kingdom
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Here's my verdict for this Cyberbet Review:
You can find a better casino
Cyberbet is a good online casino with plenty in its favor.
It offers a nice selection of games, and I had a lot of fun playing them.
Yet, it doesn’t quite live up to the standard of the best online casinos. You should choose one of those sites instead and get the best possible experience. Go to our review section to quickly find the best online casinos available.
Thanks for taking the time to read my 2021 Cyberbet review.